Martha Wayne was the mother of Batman (Bruce Wayne).
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Nolanverse film series and is an adaptation of Martha Wayne. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33.
- Martha Wayne was portrayed by Sara Stewart in the film Batman Begins and voiced by Andrea Romano in the animated film Batman: Gotham Knight.
- 3 Appearances of Martha Wayne (Nolanverse)
- 2 Images featuring Martha Wayne (Nolanverse)
- Quotations by or about Martha Wayne (Nolanverse)
- Character Gallery: Martha Wayne (Nolanverse)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.