- And yes, you guessed it, that's not Martian Manhunter, either. It's Clayface VIII or XII or whatever the hell number this one is. Nothing but a ball of dirt with delusions of grandeur.
- — The Peacemaker src
Clayface was one of many clay-based supervillains of the same name with the power to shapeshift. He was a member of the Justice Squad, posing as Martian Manhunter.
Powers and Abilities
- 2 Appearances of Martian Manhunter II (Future State)
- 2 Images featuring Martian Manhunter II (Future State)
- Quotations by or about Martian Manhunter II (Future State)
- Character Gallery: Martian Manhunter II (Future State)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
Suicide Squad member