Martin Bormann was a Gauleiter in the third Reich and, after Hitler, the most powerful Nazi.
During the second World War, Bormann was with Adolf Hitler in Berlin, in which Hitler used the Spear of Destiny to defeat not only the Allies, but also the whole world. After this didn't worked, Bormann accompanied Hitler into the map room of the bunker beneath the Reich Chancellery building, where he was one of the two witnesses to Adolf Hitler's and Eva Braun's marriage, before they shot themselves.
Bormann vanished after Berlin fell, and seemingly fled into a jungle in Mato Grosso, in South America, where he raised a son and plotted the rise of a Fourth Reich and another Holocaust. To do that, he ordered his son to get canister of "Inferno A" from Nazi spy Ernst Kuller. With the Inferno A in his hands, Bormann wanted to accomplish the Führer's dreams, by turning Washington into a poisoned graveyard.
He was defeated by Batman, and seemingly killed by a bomb connected to his plane.
- This character is a fictional representation of Martin Bormann, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- In reality, Martin Bormann killed himself in Berlin, after it was conquered by the Soviets.
- 3 Appearances of Martin Bormann (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Martin Bormann (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Martin Bormann (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Martin Bormann (New Earth)