History of character has not yet been written.
- Firestorm Matrix: When Martin merged with Ronnie Raymond or Jefferson Jackson, the two created the nuclear-powered being Firestorm. The Firestorm Matrix was controlled by two individuals when they achieved physical contact, and merged them into a singular being.
- Psychic Link: While the two were merged into Firestorm, Jefferson could hear Martin Stein's voice in his head.
- Radiation Production: Firestorm was virtually a living nuclear reactor, and as such, created great amounts of nuclear radiation inside his body. This allowed him to harness the energy emitting from his either his own body or any near energy sources.
- Pyrokinesis: Firestorm was able to produce nuclear energy in the form of fire from his body. He could use his control over the energy to project it in the form of concussive blasts.
- Energy Absorption: Firestorm was capable of absorbing nuclear energy, as shown when he absorbed the blast from a nuclear warhead.
- Molecular Reconstruction: Firestorm could use his nuclear energy to break up the molecular structure of elements and rearrange them, allowing him to transmutate objects. He was capable of transmutating a meteor into water.
- Genius Level Intellect
- Theology: On the insistence of his father, the young Martin Stein became a rabbi before being sent to MIT. As a rabbi, Stein was legally allowed to marry couples and handled the wedding of Caitlin Snow and Ronnie Raymond.
- Singing: Martin could sing well, being able to sing the "Sound of Music" and "The Banana Boat Song". Even Mick noted that Stein had a nice singing voice.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Unknown level) Martin was able to knock down a Time Pirate, though is hand-to-hand level is unknown due to the fact that he was out of view. It's supposed that he has an advanced level at fighting, knocking the pirate down in a few seconds.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Martin Stein. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Al Milgrom and first appeared in Firestorm #1.
- Martin Stein was played by Victor Garber. When Stein was in control of their merged body, he was portrayed by Robbie Amell, who played Ronnie Raymond. A younger version was played by Graeme McComb in Legends of Tomorrow
- Martin Stein was born in 1950.
- When Ronnie was his other half of Firestorm, Martin craved pizza due to Ronnie's love of it.
- He was only able to become Firestorm outer form once, due to switching bodies with his second fusee Jax.
- As Stein noted his advanced age limited him.
- 58 Appearances of Martin Stein (Arrow)
- 6 Images featuring Martin Stein (Arrow)
- 3 Quotations by or about Martin Stein (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Martin Stein (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.