College professor Martin Stein merges with teenager Ronnie Raymond to become the atomic-powered superhero known as Firestorm.
When Stein is part of Firestorm, he has no physical form. He is only heard by Ronnie as a disembodied voice. As Firestorm, he is a member of the Super Friends (a.k.a. the Super Powers Team).
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Super Friends and its tie-in and comic book series. It is an adaptation of Martin Stein. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Al Milgrom and first appeared in Firestorm #1.
- Martin Stein was voiced by Olan Soule.
- 8 Appearances of Martin Stein (Super Friends)
- 2 Images featuring Martin Stein (Super Friends)
- Quotations by or about Martin Stein (Super Friends)
- Character Gallery: Martin Stein (Super Friends)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.