- I'm a murdering psychopath. It's part of my charm.
- — Superwoman src
She has a relationship with fellow team member Owlman, whom she saw as nearly psychopathic as she is if not more. Superwoman is one of the members who favored the use and development of a quantum-powered nuclear weapon that would destroy all life on Earth if the Earth governments refused to relinquish what little power they had left to the Crime Syndicate..
However, Owlman had a much more sinister purpose for his weapon: to destroy all realities that have sprung from the one that he called Earth-Prime, a plan that Superwoman found delightful. Superwoman kept Owlman's personal plans for the weapon a secret, but was eventually suspected by her fellow teammates when Owlman transported the weapon to Earth-Prime without their knowledge. She and the surviving members of the Crime Syndicate were later brought to justice when Batman transported Owlman and the activated weapon to a universe with a cold and desolate Earth, where it would destroy that Earth without harming anyone.
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Vulnerability to Anesthetics: During her battle with Batman, Mary had inhaled the smoke screen covering the Dark Knight. Revealing it to be anesthetic gas, Mary became drowsy very fast and passed out.
- Superwoman was voiced by Gina Torres.
- Superwoman is the evil counterpart of Mary Marvel.
- She's the only main member of the Cryme Syndicate whose counterpart is never seen.
- Given the presence of a tigerskin rug in Superwoman's personal residence, it may suggest that her universe's version of Tawky Tawny has met a terrible fate.
- 1 Appearances of Mary Batson (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Mary Batson (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mary Batson (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mary Batson (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."