- There's more to me than just how I look.
- — Mary Marvel src
One day, however, Doctor Sivana attacked the Rock of Eternity and kidnapped the wizard Shazam in order to mine the Rock for suspendium which enables the mad scientist to harness enough time to create a new day which he calls Sivanaday. With enough of the crystal, Sivana planned to create whole years which he could sell to people and effectively rule the universe. Though thanks to Mary and her family, she was able to distract Sivana's forces long enough for her brother Captain Marvel to storm Sivana's base and fight him off long enough for Sivanaday to end. And just like any other day, Captain Marvel wins.
- Divine Empowerment
- Mary Marvel first appeared in Earth-S continuity in Fawcett Publications' Captain Marvel Adventures #18 by Otto Binder and Marc Swayze. Her first appearance in Earth 5 continuity was in The Multiversity: Thunderworld Adventures #1 by Grant Morrison and Cameron Stewart.
- 12 Appearances of Mary Batson (Earth 5)
- 9 Images featuring Mary Batson (Earth 5)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mary Batson (Earth 5)
- Character Gallery: Mary Batson (Earth 5)
|Marvel Family member |
This character is or was a member of the Marvel Family in any of its various incarnations, and an ally of Captain Marvel and the Wizard Shazam. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family members."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.