Mary Bromfield is a girl in the Philadelphia foster care system, raised by Victor and Rosa Vasquez. She is the oldest of the Vasquez children and acts as a sort of den mother for the other children.
- Transformation: After shouting "Shazam!" while holding the Wizard's staff, Mary was imbued with the power to transform every time she says "Shazam!". When transformed, Mary has the powers of six Gods, giving her a wide range of magical and physical abilities, although she has yet to show many abilities.
- Electrokinesis: Although she has never openly displayed the ability to manipulate electricity Mary is most likely capable of doing so as other members of the Shazam Family can.
- Flight: With the powers of the Gods Mary is able to manipulate her own gravitational field to levitate or fly.
- Superhuman Durability: When empowered, Mary's body is much more resistant to physical damage than the body of a normal human being.
- Superhuman Speed: Although she has never openly displayed the ability to run at superhuman speeds Mary is most likely capable of doing so as other members of the Shazam Family can.
- Superhuman Strength: While in her empowered form Mary is superhumanly strong, as she was able to fight against the Deadly Sins.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Extended Universe and is an adaptation of Mary Batson Bromfield/Mary Marvel. The original character was created by Otto Binder and Marc Swayze and first appeared in Captain Marvel Adventures #18.
- Mary Bromfield is played by Grace Fulton. Superhero Mary is played by Michelle Borth.
- 1 Appearances of Mary Bromfield (DC Extended Universe)
- 3 Images featuring Mary Bromfield (DC Extended Universe)
- Quotations by or about Mary Bromfield (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Mary Bromfield (DC Extended Universe)
|Marvel Family member |
This character is or was a member of the Marvel Family in any of its various incarnations, and an ally of Captain Marvel and the Wizard Shazam. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family members."