Some time in the 1910s on Earth-Two, John and Mary Kent were driving down a highway when they discovered the remains of a crashed alien space-ship. They recovered an infant child from the ship's cockpit, and raised him as their own. Naming him Clark, John and Mary instilled the boy with strong moral values - values that would one day inspire Clark to adopt the guise of Superman. Mary Kent passed away before Clark reached adulthood in the 1930s, leaving her husband and son to survive her.
While remembered by her foster son Clark and his wife, Mary Kent's history and existence was erased from existence due to the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- This version of Ma Kent, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 20 Appearances of Mary Clark (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Mary Clark (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Mary Clark (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Mary Clark (Earth-Two)