On this team were three surgically and chemically altered soldiers, artificially transformed at the top secret Project M facility, into freakish, but superhuman, monstrosities. They were: Sgt. Vincent Velcro, Pvt. Elliot "Lucky" Taylor, and Pvt. Warren Griffith, later joined by a fourth member, Myrra Rhodes.
Shrieve was despised by his troops, and in turn heaped abundant sarcastic abuse upon them, but they undeniably were an effective unit, spreading terror, destruction, and death among the Axis armed forces.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 20 Appearances of Matthew Shrieve (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Matthew Shrieve (New Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Matthew Shrieve (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Matthew Shrieve (New Earth)