Born and raised on Almerac. As a young girl, she heard stories about the brave men of Krypton, who she came to consider as the ideal mate. As an adult, she received a Kryptonian signal, accidently sent by Tess Mercer, which Maxima mistook for an invite from a Kryptonian man on Earth.
She teleported to Earth and began searching for the Kryptonian, but every man she encountered turned out to be human. Eventually, she found a Kryptonian named Clark Kent. However, Clark was able to fight off her charm, upon seeing Lois Lane. Realizing Clark's feelings for Lois, Maxima came to regard Lois as a rival and tried to kill her. Clark was able to stop her and sent Maxima back to Almerac.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Endorphin Kiss: Through kissing, Maxima can increase a person's endorphin and adrenalin levels. However, humans can't handle this and suffer a fatal heart attack.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Maxima. The original character was created by Roger Stern and George Pérez and first appeared in Action Comics #645.
- Maxima was portrayed by Charlotte Sullivan.
- 1 Appearances of Maxima (Smallville)
- 3 Images featuring Maxima (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Maxima (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Maxima (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."