At some point in time, the future Mayor Joker became the archenemy of the Batman of his reality; as the Caped Crusader went all in, the Gotham City citizens rebelled against their supposed hero and let the supervillains take over the city, presumably killing the Bat.
After Batman's fall, Joker became the Mayor of the city, establishing the unique rule that there are no rules in Gotham; he also created a twisted game so that common citizens masked themselves as superheroes that had to be hunted by the supervillains-themed thugs who reigned over the city streets.
Powers and Abilities
- Despite his reality was clearly shown, Mayor Joker was only mentioned to exist in Batman: Lost #1.
- As the street thugs also had their appearances inspired by other supervillains of Gotham, it is implied that at least some of them were helping Mayor Joker in ruling the city.
- Appearances of Mayor Joker (Dark Multiverse)
- 1 Images featuring Mayor Joker (Dark Multiverse)
- Quotations by or about Mayor Joker (Dark Multiverse)
- Character Gallery: Mayor Joker (Dark Multiverse)