A sixth degree psychologist, Meadlux is often used to repair mental damage a Green Lantern might have incurred during duty. He has asked the Guardians to allow him to analyze both Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner because of their exposure to Parallax. The Guardians have not allowed Meadlux to inspect either Lantern.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 8 Appearances of Meadlux (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Meadlux (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Meadlux (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Meadlux (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."