Meadlux is a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
A sixth degree psychologist, Meadlux is often used to repair mental damage a Green Lantern might have incurred during duty.
Meadlux helped in the psychological test of Hal Jordan. He and Droxelle posed as Guardians and secretly put him through a fake scenario designed to test his abilities and willpower. Hal was led to believe that three colleagues, Kaylark, Galius Zed, and Eddore all became seduced by a new power ring that was free of the yellow impurity. During the test, Hal would witnessed the fake Guardians who were angry over all the Lanterns whose deaths could have been prevented had they given them the new rings.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 8 Appearances of Meadlux (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Meadlux (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Meadlux (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Meadlux (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."