- You don't understand. I am Earth's Green Lantern.
- — Medphyll src
Medphyll was a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
The Guardians of the Universe selected Medphyll to be Earth's Green Lantern after Earth had fallen to the Black. While helping to combat the Black, he was captured by Blackbriar Thorn and imprisoned in Metropolis. He was freed by the Patchwork Army and helped them fight the Black.
Powers and Abilities
- Indomitable Will: Medphyll is one of the Green Lanterns and as such has shown incredible will to be able to wield his ring. When Earth was invaded by the Rot, Medphyll stood as Earth's only Green Lantern against an infection that spread across the globe.
- Green Lantern Power Battery: Medphyll has a power battery which he can summon from his ring. When Medphyll stopped to recharge his ring he was kidnapped and it was taken from him. Animal Man and his friends helped Medphyll find his power battery inside the Daily Planet concrete globe.
- Medphyll was created by John Broome and Gil Kane, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #11. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Jeff Lemire. Steve Pugh, and Timothy Green II's New 52 Animal Man series.
- 20 Appearances of Medphyll (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Medphyll (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Medphyll (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Medphyll (Prime Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."