Medusa was one of the Gorgons. She was once killed by the hero Perseus, but in modern times she was brought back to life by Veronica Cale to serve as Villainy, Inc.'s secret weapon in the invasion of Paradise Island.
- Godly Physiology
- Gorgon Gaze: The Gorgons can turn living beings into stone statues with direct eye contact.
- Mind Control: She can mentally force her victims to look at her so they could be petrified.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Venomous Bite: The poison of her snakebite can eat through almost anything.
- Sword and Shield
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Movie Universe and is an adaptation of Medusa. The original character was created by Kurt Schaffenberger and first appeared in Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane #52.
- Medusa was voiced by Cree Summer in Wonder Woman: Bloodlines.
- This character is an adaptation of Medusa, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of Medusa (DC Animated Movie Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Medusa (DC Animated Movie Universe)
- Quotations by or about Medusa (DC Animated Movie Universe)
- Character Gallery: Medusa (DC Animated Movie Universe)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."