Mercury is a liquid metal robot made of Mercury with almost limitless shape shifting abilities.
Together, Mercury and the Metal Men embarked on a variety of adventures, their specialty fighting monsters spawned from weird science. Though the Metal Men were repeatedly destroyed, Magnus was always able to rebuild them.
Mercury is the hothead of the group, he is confrontational and regularly gets into scraps with the rest of the group especially Platinum. He feels his talents are not truly recognized and think that he should be leader of the Metal Men.
- Mercury Robotic Physiology
- Chemistry: Mercury is an expert in the field of chemistry as it relates to the element of Mercury.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- During the Metal Men short appearance in Doom Patrol (Volume 5) #2, it is shown that Mercury is a huge fan of Douglas the Robot Hunter (ironic considering he is in fact a robot).
- 185 Appearances of Mercury (New Earth)
- 27 Images featuring Mercury (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Mercury (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mercury (New Earth)
|Metal Men member|