In order to follow the Naming Conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to Mercury Monster (New Earth. Discuss this and other proposed moves. Do not make any changes yourself; it will be moved by an admin and/or bot.
Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
- Unique Physiology:
- Self-Sustenance: The monster can survive without air. 
- Density Control: A living mercury pool, able to engulf enemies and reform itself if split. 
- Molecular Reconstruction: He could turn other living beings into mercury beings.
- Psychic Link: The monster can't talk, but can telepathically transmit its thoughts. 
- Even without eyes, the creature can feel what happens in its surroundings, by unknown ways.
- Power Limitation: It could only control humans and animals transmuted into mercury beings, and his Molecular Reconstruction effects will fade if it is made unconscious.
- Vulnerability to Heat: 
- Appellaxian Meteor: A small ship disguised as a crystalline meteor. The meteor had the abilities: Flight (FTL speed), Bio-Fission (it could create a copy from the passenger, keeping intact its memories and abilities), Mind Control, Size Alteration (to shrink the passenger) and Self-Sustenance.
- 13 Appearances of Mercury Monster (Earth-One)
- Images featuring Mercury Monster (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Mercury Monster (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Mercury Monster (Earth-One)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."