Michael Amar was imprisoned for confessing to a crime he didn't commit after being beaten by police, and served out his sentence in Iron Heights Prison.
In early 2015, Amar was released from prison and had his mouth sewn shut, apparently giving Amar a highly meditative state. Amar, out for revenge against the officers who beat the false confession out of him, attacked a Blackhawk Security diamond shipment with his crew. Although The Arrow, The Canary, and Arsenal arrived on the scene, Amar made off with the diamonds. Using the diamond tips as bullet heads to rip through police body armor, Amar and his crew attacked the Starling City Police Department killing several cops. The intervention of Nyssa al Ghul, The Arrow, and Arsenal stopped Amar's crew, and before Amar escaped, he was stopped by The Arrow.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow and is an adaptation of Murmur. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver and first appeared in The Flash: Iron Heights.
- Michael Amar was portrayed by Adrian Glynn McMorran.
- 5 Appearances of Michael Amar (Arrow)
- 2 Images featuring Michael Amar (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about Michael Amar (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Michael Amar (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.