- I see none of you got the memo... I'm the @#$%^&* Midnighter.
- — Midnighter src
He went to Warworld to help free Superman, but during his mission he was tasked with another one by an unknown and unidentified "best friend": to go hunting at the Chrysalis space base for Nirodhium, a new energy source deadlier than Kryptonite, to shut it down before it gets unleashed on an unsuspecting universe. But what Midnighter didn't expect was to run into his husband Apollo.
But even with his brain computer not working properly, Midnighter soon realized that "Apollo" was not his husband Andrew Pulaski. Since it was no longer possible to keep the lie of his cover, the fake Apollo turned out to be Andrej Trojan, the founder and CEO of the Trojan Solutions.
- Cybernetic Enhancement
- Technological Reliability: When the supercomputer in his brain fails, his combat skills are reduced dramatically.
- 3 Appearances of Midnighter (Future State)
- 2 Images featuring Midnighter (Future State)
- 1 Quotations by or about Midnighter (Future State)
- Character Gallery: Midnighter (Future State)