Mikhail was a ruthless torturer with no remorse for the prisoners, and in a prison break initiated by Jax and Hawkgirl, Mikhail was left trapped in cell and most likely killed by the prisoners inside.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series DC's Legends of Tomorrow and is an adaptation of Mikhail Arkadin. The original character was created by John Ostrander and Joe Brozowski and first appeared in Firestorm (Volume 2) #64.
- Mikhail Arkadin was portrayed by Voytek Skrzeta.
- 2 Appearances of Mikhail Arkadin (Arrowverse)
- 1 Images featuring Mikhail Arkadin (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Mikhail Arkadin (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Mikhail Arkadin (Arrowverse)
|Firestorm Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Firestorm and any of his supporting cast or members of the Firestorm Matrix. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Firestorm Villains category."
|Atom Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Atom, the mighty mite. He may also have been an enemy of of the second Atom. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Atom Villains category."