Mindhunter was an evil combination of Batman and Martian Manhunter from the Dark Multiverse. As such, he had powerful telepathic abilities and was recruited into the Dark Knights by the Batman Who Laughs, for his invasion on Earth 0 under a pact with Perpetua. He acted as a guard for Castle Bat under the command of the Grim Knight. When the heroes of Earth 0 infiltrated with Castle Bat after defeating Darkfather, he tried to find them, but was unable to due to Jarro, whose telepathic abilities were more powerful.
He was later sent by the Batman Who Laughs to stop Martian Manhunter of Earth 0 in Brimstone Bay, when he tried freeing the Legion of Doom to destroy Pereptua's throne which was powering her. The Dark Knight eventually defeated him.
- His name is a reference to Martian Manhunter and his telepathic abilities.
- 2 Appearances of Mindhunter (Dark Multiverse)
- 1 Images featuring Mindhunter (Dark Multiverse)
- Quotations by or about Mindhunter (Dark Multiverse)
- Character Gallery: Mindhunter (Dark Multiverse)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."