History of character has not yet been written.
- Splitting: Mister Amoeba a atavist, an evolutionary throwback with traits that were present in humanity's ancestors but are gone now. He is a throwback to the unicellular microorganisms that are the common ancestor of animals and amoebas). He can split his body into two separate independent bodies, and those bodies can also split again, etc. Each new body has only half the mass of the previous body, so the bodies grow smaller with each progressive split.
- Amoeboid body: Mister Amoeba's body is a sack of protoplasm with no fixed shape. He can flatten and extend his body to fit under doors, thru cracks, etc. He does not normally have limbs, but can extend psuedopods to act as limbs when necessary. His undifferentiated body gives him some immunity from harm by being hit or struck, but he is still vulnerable to attacks that cut or pierce his skin, so he usually avoids all attacks by using his splitting power.
- Mister Amoeba is a pastiche of the Marvel Comics character Blob.
- This version of Mister Amoeba, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Mister Amoeba (Earth-Twelve)
- 1 Images featuring Mister Amoeba (Earth-Twelve)
- Quotations by or about Mister Amoeba (Earth-Twelve)
- Character Gallery: Mister Amoeba (Earth-Twelve)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.