Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Partial Invisibility: All of Bones's tissues are invisible apart from his skeleton.
- Cyanide Sweat
- Cyanide Immunity: As a corollary, he is immune to cyanide poisoning.
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Stamina
- Cyanide Touch: Because of Director Bones' acid touch is an involuntarily function of his powers, he is required to wear gloves at all times.
- Mister Bones was created by Roy Thomas, Dann Thomas, and Todd McFarlane, first appearing in Infinity Inc. #16. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Mister Bones first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batwoman (Volume 2) #1 by J.H. Williams III and W. Haden Blackman.
- 35 Appearances of Mister Bones (Prime Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Mister Bones (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Mister Bones (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mister Bones (Prime Earth)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |