Thousands of years ago, Mister Mind arrived on Earth, intent on conquest, but was stopped by a team of seven powerful wizards. Since that day, he was kept imprisoned in a terrarium in the Rock of Eternity.
When Doctor Sivana broke into the Rock and freed the Seven Deadly Enemies of Man, Mister Mind's prison was destroyed in the crossfire and the alien caterpillar made good on his escape. Some time later, he appeared in Sivana's cell, having crawled in through a vent, and mocked the disgraced scientist's efforts at gaining the powers of magic before proposing an alliance.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Extended Universe and is an adaptation of Mister Mind. The original character was created by Otto Binder and C.C. Beck and first appeared in Captain Marvel Adventures #22.
- Mister Mind was voiced by David F. Sandberg.
- 1 Appearances of Mister Mind (DC Extended Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Mister Mind (DC Extended Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mister Mind (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Mister Mind (DC Extended Universe)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."