Mister Mind is an intelligent worm, born on Venus.
The super-intelligent worm that became known as Mister Mind was born on the Planet Venus. This planet was inhabited by several species of brainless night-crawlers, slugs, and maggots; however, Mister Mind rose above his invertebrate surroundings, and eventually developed both his "special glasses" and "audio-amplifier." He later sent out a message across the cosmos to recruit his universally-infamous Monster Society of Evil, which eventually reunited all the Marvel Family villains. With his Monster Society, he set out to smash Captain Marvel and conquer the entire Earth.
- Hypnosis: Mister Mind could make his allies resistant to brain injury, so in a fight they could not suffer concussions or be knocked unconscious.
- Superhuman Durability: Mister Mind is really very resistant against electricity, having survived execution by the electric chair in the 1940s.
- Silk Production: The power to spin very strong silk at fast speeds.
- Decelerated Aging: Mister Mind could live for centuries.
- Genius Level Intellect
- Bilingual: Mister Mind can speak Venusian and English. He may know other languages as well.
- Communicator: Mr. Mind wears a miniaturized transmitter so that lesser beings can hear his commanding voice.
- This version of Mister Mind, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Shazam! #2 was Mister Mind's first appearance in a comic published by DC Comics.
- 26 Appearances of Mister Mind (Earth-S)
- 4 Images featuring Mister Mind (Earth-S)
- Quotations by or about Mister Mind (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Mister Mind (Earth-S)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."