"Murder Machine!": Virman Vundabar kidnaps Big Barda. To rescue her, Mr. Miracle must submit to being put in Vundabar's Murder Machine.
- Great Darkseid rules Apokolips like a colossus!! His is the creed of destruction! -- Not fair play! I accommodate my whims-- but I also know that my opponent must be destroyed!
Appearing in "Murder Machine!"
- Virman Vundabar (First appearance)
- Apokolips Tactical Unit
- Barclay Canyon
- Murder Machine
Synopsis for "Murder Machine!"
Virman Vundabar kidnaps Big Barda. To rescue her, Mr. Miracle must submit to being put in Vundabar's Murder Machine.
Appearing in "Young Scott Free"
- Orphanage Students
- Daemon Dogs
Synopsis for "Young Scott Free"
Granny Goodness and her charges in an Apokolips military academy subject a teenage Scott Free to harsh and punitive discipline for showing mercy to interrogation victims and letting them escape. But, once placed in solitary confinement, Scott is astonished to see Metron phasing in with his Mobius Chair to offer help.
Appearing in "The Invasion of America"
- Doktor Gruenigg (Single appearance)
- Heinrich (Single appearance)
- August (Single appearance)
- Erich (Single appearance)
- Sally Noonan (Single appearance)
- Slats McGuiness (Single appearance)
- Sandman (Cameo)
- Sandy the Golden Boy (Cameo)
- Guardian (Cameo)
- Newsboy Legion (Cameo)
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt (Cameo)
Synopsis for "The Invasion of America"
This story is reprinted from Detective Comics #76.
In New York City the Boy Commandos get abducted by a gang of Nazis. The team's fans, calling themselves the Kid Commandos, team up with the Sandman and Sandy, and with the Newsboy Legion, to defeat this gang and rescue the Commandos.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.