In order to follow the Naming Conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to C.K. Nevins (Earth-Two). Discuss this and other proposed moves. Do not make any changes yourself; it will be moved by an admin and/or bot.
Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
In the late 1940s in Gotham City, wealthy manufacturer C.K. Nevins turned to crime, recruited a small gang, and adopted the name Mister Paradox, under which he carried out an elaborate plot to pin the blame for his crimes on a failed radio show host, Professor Clay Chalmers, the former "Mr. Paradox" from WXYZ Radio. These machinations came to the attention of Doiby Dickles who brought them to the attention of Green Lantern who, after doing some detective work, winning some fistfights, and escaping from an overly-elaborate death-trap, defeated Nevins and turned him over to the law.
- Nevins carried a powerful hypnotic device, designed to resemble a giant diamond stickpin. The device also concealed a spray jet loaded with knock-out gas.
- This version of Mister Paradox, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Mister Paradox (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Mister Paradox (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Mister Paradox (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Mister Paradox (Earth-Two)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."