Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Who, do you ask? Why, the Captain of Ketchup, of course! The Master of Mustard! The Monarch of Mayo himself...The Condiment King!
- -- Condiment King src
Mitchell Mayo, better known as the villainous Condiment King, is the condiment-themed enemy of Batman. At one point an inmate at Arkham Asylum,  Mayo broke out and donned his suit before being subdued by Batman and Catwoman yet again.
He, along with many other villains from Gotham City, were allied with Penguin, who wished to destroy Harley Quinn and take over Coney Island. However, after Penguin and most of the other villains were defeated, Condiment King decided to turn "legit", and open up his own restaurant in Coney Island, across from what used to be Nateman's, a similar restaurant which was destroyed during the Gotham villains attack on Coney Island.
- Condiment King was created by Paul Dini and Randy Rogel, first appearing in Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: Make 'Em Laugh. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Condiment King first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batman (Volume 3) #9 by Tom King and Mikel Janin.
- 9 Appearances of Mitchell Mayo (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Mitchell Mayo (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mitchell Mayo (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mitchell Mayo (Prime Earth)