Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Alien Physiology
- Chlorokinesis: Mogo can control any plant in his own atmosphere.
- Interstellar Travel
- Weather Manipulation: Mogo can change his own climate.
- Gravity Manipulation: Mogo can increase the pull of gravity on himself.
- Geokinesis: Mogo can move his own soil at will.
- Telepathy: Mogo is responsible for guiding the Green Lantern rings to new sentient beings after their hosts die.
- Mogo has a rebreathable atmosphere.
- Mogo was created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #188. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Mogo first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern (Volume 5) #12 by Geoff Johns, Jim Calafiore, and Renato Guedes.
- 104 Appearances of Mogo (Prime Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Mogo (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Mogo (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mogo (Prime Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.