Mokkari and his partner Simyan are New Gods of the planet Apokolips, evil scientists and agents of Darkseid. They specialize in genetic experimentation, and run the Evil Factory together as a parallel to Project Cadmus.
Mokkari, assisted by Simyan, ran the second Evil Factory on the ruins of Bludhaven and trapped Batman with the sole purpose of creating several duplicates of him by using the Lump to extract Batman's memories. However, Mokkari was forced to kill the Lump and abandon the Evil Factory when Batman started using his own memories as a weapon and managed to get control of the Lump.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 30 Appearances of Mokkari (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Mokkari (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mokkari (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mokkari (New Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.