Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Mongul MDCCXCII, better known as Mongul III or Mongul for short, is the tyrannical alien ruler of Warworld, the successor of his father Mongul MDCCXCI, and an enemy of Superman. He is the third Mongul to face him.
Powers and Abilities
- Mongul II was created by Peter Tomasi and Scot Eaton, first appearing in Showcase '95 #8. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Mongul II first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Superman: Villains #1 by Brian Michael Bendis, Matt Fraction, and Jody Houser.
- 18 Appearances of Mongul II (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Mongul II (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Mongul II (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mongul II (Prime Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."