Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Unique Physiology: Mayfly underwent a host of metaphysical procedures that empowered her. Giving her physical abilities superior to the finest human athlete.
- Hemophilia: Mayfly is hemophilic and will bleed out from even a minor wound (such as a bloody nose) in just a few hours without medical attention.
- Mayfly was created by William Messner-Loebs and Lee Moder, first appearing in Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #78. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Mayfly first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Wonder Woman (Volume 5) #27 by Shea Fontana and Mirka Andolfo.
- 3 Appearances of Moon Robinson (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Moon Robinson (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Moon Robinson (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Moon Robinson (Prime Earth)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."