The Morgan Edge clone was created by Mokkari under Darkseid's orders and ordered to kill his genetic template. Finding himself unable to do it, he chose instead to keep the original Morgan Edge alive in captivity. During that time, the clone took the real Edge's place as President of Galaxy Communications and used its resources to assist Darkseid's ambitions on Earth in collusion with Intergang. The real Edge eventually escaped, and an Intergang assassin assigned to the task of murdering Edge accidentally killed the clone instead. Afterwards, the true Morgan Edge resumed control over his life and company where his "evil twin" had left off.
- This version of Morgan Edge, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- In Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, this clone's role as a collaborator with Apokolips on Earth belonged to the real Morgan Edge, not a duplicate impostor. Pre-Crisis, the original Morgan Edge was not truly evil nor was he a criminal, just a hardnosed, ruthless business tycoon.
- 26 Appearances of Morgan Edge Clone (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Morgan Edge Clone (Earth-One)
- 6 Quotations by or about Morgan Edge Clone (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Morgan Edge Clone (Earth-One)