- Your wisdom makes even one such as I feel small, Ryan Choi. ...I shut my ears. After millennia, the weight of this world's tragedy was too heavy for even me to bear. It became easier to keep them shut. I grew complacent. Arrogant. Who were these self-interested specs bellowing from atop my stony skin. Did they think me incapable of plight? In the time since I came to this immensity, no one has met me as a peer. No one has come to me as a being, instead of a means. Until you, Ryan Choi. You understand big and small, you know they are relative concepts, and that no matter our scale...we all desire to be met with respect.
- — Moz-Ga, the Thinking Planet src
This wizard had many devotees who traveled across the Microverse to make a pilgrimage to him but he grew weary of the billions of followers he had and turned himself into a hostile, lifeless terrain. In one of his many past lives, Hawkman stashed Nth Metal underneath its surface.
- 9 Appearances of Moz-Ga (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Moz-Ga (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Moz-Ga (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Moz-Ga (Prime Earth)
|Hawkman and Hawkgirl Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Hawkman, or his associates Hawkgirl and Hawkwoman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Hawkman Villains category."
|Atom Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Atom, the mighty mite. He may also have been an enemy of of the second Atom. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Atom Villains category."