An offshoot of Batman enemy Clayface who gradually developed a new distinct personality and gender. Arkham Asylum doctors tried to restore her to the original Clayface, but their bodies wouldn't meld. She was transferred to Belle Reve for observation.
Ms. Clay shows much promise for convert ops with ability to not only match identities, but successfully mimic enough to fool thumbprint and retinal scans. Hard to get a psych profile, as she adapts her persona to fit the situation.
Powers and Abilities
- Shape-Shifting: Ms. Clay can manipulate her physical features to make herself look like nearly anyone or anything. She can even alter her color. The only restriction appears to be a limited volume of mass. Her abilities are identical to those of Clayface .
- Her origin is similar to Annie.
- 11 Appearances of Ms. Clay (DC Animated Movie Universe)
- 2 Images featuring Ms. Clay (DC Animated Movie Universe)
- Quotations by or about Ms. Clay (DC Animated Movie Universe)
- Character Gallery: Ms. Clay (DC Animated Movie Universe)
Suicide Squad member