Not much is known about the Musketeer, except that he was inspired by Batman and the stories of the Justice Society to take a costumed identity as the hero of Paris. He was involved in the Club of Heroes for its brief existence.
Years later, when Doctor Mist set up the Global Guardians, the Musketeer was among the founding members. However, he vanished under mysterious circumstances and was not seen again for years.
Years later, the truth was revealed: the Musketeer was involved in an incident with one of his enemies, when he accidentally stabbed the other man and was convicted of manslaughter. He was sent to prison with his rogues gallery for an extended period, an experience he did not enjoy; however, he has since written a book about the experience, which has been optioned as a movie.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Prior to Infinite Crisis, the Musketeer's origin mentioned that he had been a member of the French Resistance during WWII and was a hero during the 50s.
- 14 Appearances of Musketeer (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Musketeer (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Musketeer (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Musketeer (New Earth)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.