Myke Chypurz aka Storm Boy once tried to audition for the Legion of Super-Heroes. At first it appeared that Storm boy had the power to control the weather. But it is revealed that Storm boy kept a device hidden in his clothes which gave him his powers. Cosmic Boy discovered his deception, and by order of the Legion Constitution rule that no member be allowed on the team with no superpower.
Storm Boy feels rejected and over time he joins the Xenophobic superhero group called the Justice League of Earth The team consist of Earth-born Legion rejects obsessed with spreading lies about Superman's origin. They believe that Superman was human and that all aliens should be deported from the planet. The team consisted of leader Earth Man, Spider-Girl, Tusker, Golden Boy, Radiation Roy and himself.
The Legion defeated the team with the help of Superman, and they were sent to Takron-Galtos the prison planet.
Tusker and Justice League of Earth attacked the United Planets Government Complex in Metropolis. The League was going to kill the President of Earth, "for crimes against humanity", but Tusker and the team are elctrocuted by Legionnare Lightning Lad.
- Weather Manipulation Device: Storm Boy uses a device that enabled him to control weather patterns. Storm Boy has used it to produce blizzards, summon lightning bolts, fly using air currents, produce fog and generate winds. Essentially Storm Boy can produce any type of weather pattern imaginable, as well as other phenomenon such as tornadoes.
- 11 Appearances of Myke Chypurz (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 5 Images featuring Myke Chypurz (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Myke Chypurz (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Myke Chypurz (Pre-Zero Hour)
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.