Mythos is one of the Kherubim that found himself trapped on Earth many centuries ago when his ship crash-landed on the planet after a battle against the Daemonites.
He joined the Wildcats when Olympia came asking for help against Elijah Sterling when he sent saboteurs back in time in order to eliminate both Kherubim and Daemonites before they could land on Earth.
- Kherubim Physiology: Kherubim resemble humans in appearance, but are physically far stronger and more durable and extremely long-lived, nearly immortal. However an evolutionary drawback to their near-immortality is that Kherans are almost infertile, only very rarely will a Kheran produce offspring. This effect is seen in real world natural environments, as longer living organisms will have fewer offspring than organisms with short lifespans. This is a natural check against overpopulation.
- Immortality: As a Kheran, Mythos possesses virtual immortality. His race is extremely long lived and he has been on Earth for literally the whole of human civilization and is showing no sign of growing old anytime soon. He is for all intents and purposes biologically immortal.
- Superhuman Strength: As a Kherubim, Mythos possesses a high degree of strength.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Senses
- Superhuman Speed: Mythos is incredibly fast and can travel great distancies in the blink of an eye, being able to move faster than the human eye can perceive. He often appears as a blur on the battlefield and is able to attack or disarm his enemies without having them realise what is happening.
- 1 Appearances of Mythos (Wildstorm Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Mythos (Wildstorm Universe)
- Quotations by or about Mythos (Wildstorm Universe)
- Character Gallery: Mythos (Wildstorm Universe)
This character exists under the Wildstorm Imprint, and their continuity takes place within the Wildstorm Titles. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Wildstorm Characters."