- Now if all the elements are right, I will soon know who and where this scoundrel is.
- — Nadir, Master of Magic src
Nadir, Master of Magic was a mystic crime fighter.
An Indian Prince, Nadir abandoned his hereditary title and emigrated to America. Wealthy, well-educated, and motivated by the tragedy that took the lives of his parents, Nadir used many forgotten secrets of the Far East in his untiring and deadly war against crime. He was assisted by his life-long servant Arcot.
Nadir was last seen in an alley by the waterfront of a small South Seas island, being strangled by a thug.
- Nadir has a crystal ball with which to find the locations of objects and persons, and to scan past events, but it only works at night.
- Nadir is able, by concentrating intently, to observe the thoughts of others. He calls this ability "hypnosis" but it looks like telepathy.
- The source of his uncanny powers is a magic ring, which warns him of danger, and can direct him to anybody he wants to find. This ring was handed down through many generations of his royal family.
- Nadir owns a private airplane.
- This version of Nadir, Master of Magic, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Nadir's last appearance, in New Adventure Comics #30 (September, 1938), was the first chapter of a serial, but no chapters followed. The cliffhanger ending of the story was Nadir getting jumped and strangled by two thugs, with a closing blurb of "To Be Continued!", but it wasn't.
- 14 Appearances of Nadir (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Nadir (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Nadir (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Nadir (Earth-Two)