This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Naif al-Sheikh is a former Saudi Arabian soldier and an expert in international espionage. Naif al-Sheikh lived with his wife Shiya, and had two children, but his happiness was short lived as they were murdered by a metahuman operative named Wolfwood, which caused Naif al-Sheikh's hatred towards all metahumans. He spent the next few years taking out as many metahumans as possible.
Vera Black, an old friend of his, asked Naif al-Sheikh to join her team, the Justice League Elite, hoping that his hatred towards metahumans would keep the team in check. It took a while before he finally agreed to join the team.
He acts as the group's liaison with world governments and is ultimately the one that can, and does, disband it.
- Martial Arts: Naif al-Sheikh is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. He is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat. He is an exceptional knife fighter.
- Firearms: He is an exceptional marksman who is sometimes depicted as being ambidextrous in this respect. He is skilled in sharpshooting and knife throwing
- Aviation: Naif al-Sheikh received airborne training from the Saudi Arabian Airforce
- Tactical Analysis: Naif al-Sheikh solely with conventional weapons and motivated by a fanatical hatred for metahuman like the one who murdered his family, Naif al-Sheikh has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen superhuman opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured. It is his military training and his attention to detail that allows him to achieve this.
- 5 Appearances of Naif al-Sheikh (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Naif al-Sheikh (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Naif al-Sheikh (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Naif al-Sheikh (New Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.