Naif al-Sheikh is a former Saudi Arabian soldier and an expert in international espionage. Naif al-Sheikh lived with his wife Shiya, and had two children, but his happiness was short lived as they were murdered by a metahuman operative named Wolfwood, which caused Naif al-Sheikh's hatred towards all metahumans. He spent the next few years taking out as many metahumans as possible.
Vera Black, an old friend of his, asked Naif al-Sheikh to join her team, the Justice League Elite, hoping that his hatred towards metahumans would keep the team in check. It took a while before he finally agreed to join the team.
He acts as the group's liaison with world governments and is ultimately the one that can, and does, disband it.
Powers and Abilities
- Martial Arts: Naif al-Sheikh is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. He is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat. He is an exceptional knife fighter.
- Firearms: He is an exceptional marksman who is sometimes depicted as being ambidextrous in this respect. He is skilled in sharpshooting and knife throwing
- Aviation: Naif al-Sheikh received airborne training from the Saudi Arabian Airforce
- Tactical Analysis: Naif al-Sheikh solely with conventional weapons and motivated by a fanatical hatred for metahuman like the one who murdered his family, Naif al-Sheikh has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen superhuman opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured. It is his military training and his attention to detail that allows him to achieve this.
- 5 Appearances of Naif al-Sheikh (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Naif al-Sheikh (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Naif al-Sheikh (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Naif al-Sheikh (New Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.