Having no name she officially took "Nameless" as her own. At first rejected by the other Metal Men she officially joined the team after helping them on a mission. After several adventures, Nameless asked Doc Magnus to rebuild her into something beautiful. But something went wrong and Nameless was burned out and was left deactivated.
Years later, Batman and the Metal Men found her as a prisoner of Platinum Man. They freed her, and Nameless and Tin were married. However, a Missile Man working with Platinum Man, attacked them right after the wedding ceremony was over. Nameless sacrificed herself to save her friends and was destroyed in an explosion. Both Tin and the Platinum Man were left with their robot hearts broken.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Metal Men Recommended Reading
- 19 Appearances of Nameless (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Nameless (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Nameless (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Nameless (New Earth)
|Metal Men member|