King Shark was a serial killer and mercenary who was captured and forced to join the Suicide Squad for their assault on Arkham Asylum. As the squad fought guards at the asylum, he seemed to survive all kinds of weaponry fired about him, and he proved to be an almost unstoppable killing machine. It was implied that he and Killer Frost were developing some feelings for one another.
However, when Edward Nashton gives the squad electric shocks to diffuse the bombs that Amanda Waller placed in their necks, his abnormally thick skin prevented the electricity from deactivating his bomb. This meant that when Waller activated them, King Shark's head exploded.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina: King Shark can easily withstand a barrage of bullets from a wall of police officers without taking any damage.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: King Shark has a second set of teeth that allow him to bite through anything, including human bones.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arkhamverse video game series and is an adaptation of King Shark. The original character was created by Karl Kesel and Tom Grummett and first appeared in Superboy (Volume 4) #0.
- King Shark was voiced by John DiMaggio.
- 2 Appearances of Nanaue (Arkhamverse)
- 2 Images featuring Nanaue (Arkhamverse)
- Quotations by or about Nanaue (Arkhamverse)
- Character Gallery: Nanaue (Arkhamverse)
Suicide Squad member