- Uh, I hate to be a downer, but we are completely and utterly screwed. Oh, I wore that well. Hmm. Maybe I don't hate being a downer. Ooh, maybe I shouldn't feel so much pressure to put a positive spin on things.
- — King Shark src
- Unique Physiology
- Computer Operation
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Blood Hunger: Even a little drop of blood can turn King Shark into a berserk state. In that state he will not stop until he eats someone or passes out.
- Vulnerability to Shark Repellent: A tool utilized by the Batman which works with incapacitating King Shark for a period of time.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn (TV Series) and is an adaptation of King Shark. The original character was created by Karl Kesel and Tom Grummett and first appeared in Superboy (Volume 4) #0.
- King Shark is voiced by Ron Funches.
- Based on King Sharks interactions with kids (ex: being against Harley killing Robin and showing concern for the child version of Harley in her mind), he has a soft spot for children and wouldn't willingly do harm to them.
- The shark repellent used to knock him out is a reference to the Batman (1966 TV Series) starring Adam West.
- 20 Appearances of Nanaue (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Nanaue (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 2 Quotations by or about Nanaue (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Nanaue (Harley Quinn TV Series)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."
Legion of Doom member