History of character has not yet been written.
- Black Lantern Ring (formerly): During the fight against Sinestra, Natasha is turned into a member of the Black Lantern Corps. After the creation of a new universe, she didn't have the ring anymore.
- Steel's Armor
- White Lantern Ring (formerly): Natasha was one of the ten women chosen by Metra to wield a White Lantern Ring. After the creation of a new universe, she didn't have the ring anymore.
- Although she wore the White Lantern Ring for a short period of time, she never took the White Lantern alias. There isn't any mention of a White Lantern Corps either.
- 7 Appearances of Natasha Irons (Ame-Comi)
- 8 Images featuring Natasha Irons (Ame-Comi)
- Quotations by or about Natasha Irons (Ame-Comi)
- Character Gallery: Natasha Irons (Ame-Comi)
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.