Her uncle John Henry Irons built the half of Gotham City before Lex Luthor took over the place, remade it from the ground to up, banned the knowledge from the pre-Dark Age world and turned Gotham into his private city-state.
Disgusted, Natasha fled, built the Garage and went about putting together a group made up of rebels and malcontents to overthrow Luthor.
When Barda's biker squad came back from a patrol with Kara Gordon, Natasha wanted her gone, believing her to be a spy. Later Natasha grudgingly admitted her into the Garage, but demanded that Barda took her out in jobs.
- Genius Level Intellect
- Natasha carries around a shotgun.
Natasha Irons was created by Louise Simonson, Jon Bogdanove, and Chris Batista, first appearing in Steel (Volume 2) #1. However, in the Gotham City Garage continuity Natasha Irons first appeared in Gotham City Garage #1 by Collin Kelly, Jackson Lanzing and Brian Ching.
- 11 Appearances of Natasha Irons (Gotham City Garage)
- 2 Images featuring Natasha Irons (Gotham City Garage)
- 1 Quotations by or about Natasha Irons (Gotham City Garage)
- Character Gallery: Natasha Irons (Gotham City Garage)
Superman Family member