Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Natasha Irons is the niece of John Henry Irons and like her uncle she developed her own power armor and became Steel.
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Level Intellect
- Chrome Armor: Natasha has semi-sentient metal that she can will to form her own variation of the Steel armor.
- Natasha Irons was created by Louise Simonson, Jon Bogdanove, and Chris Batista, first appearing in Steel (Volume 2) #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Natasha Irons first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Action Comics (Volume 2) #7 by Sholly Fisch and Brad Walker.
- Natasha was Traci 13's girlfriend, but they broke up.
- 56 Appearances of Natasha Irons (Prime Earth)
- 33 Images featuring Natasha Irons (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Natasha Irons (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Natasha Irons (Prime Earth)
|Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the superhero team known as the Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans members" category.
Superman Family member
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.