Nathan Dean was a small time crook in Smallville.
In early 2004, Nathan Dean attempted to rob the Smallville Jewelers, together with Walt Masterson. Masterson got caught and arrested, but Nathan managed to get away. As Masterson was sent before Judge Ross, Nathan decided to kidnap her son, in an attempt to get Masterson released. Nathan was accidentally crushed by a pile of cars in a junkyard, during a confrontation with Clark Kent.
Powers and Abilities
- Nathan Dean was portrayed by Micah Alberti.
- The origin of Nathan's powers was never established.
- Nathan was briefly seen at Smallville High. However, the fact that Clark didn't recognize him, during their final confrontation, would suggest that he isn't a student at the school.
- 1 Appearances of Nathan Dean (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Nathan Dean (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Nathan Dean (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Nathan Dean (Smallville)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."