"Uncle Sam: "Big John Fales"": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- If that isn't a loose nut, my name isn't Chic Carter.
Appearing in Uncle Sam: "Big John Fales"
- Buddy Smith
- Big John Fales (dies, returns as ghost)
Synopsis for Uncle Sam: "Big John Fales"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in Quicksilver: "Sweating Out the Japanese"
Synopsis for Quicksilver: "Sweating Out the Japanese"
Quicksilver joins the Civil Air Patrol and is assigned to watch the South Pacific for Japanese activity.
- In this story, Quicksilver claims that taking a "good swig of ocean water" keeps him in shape by replenishing his body's salts.
- Also appearing in this issue of National Comics were:
- Sally O'Neil Policewoman: "Watson", by Al Bryant
- Chic Carter: "The Case of the Timid Librarian", by Vernon Henkel
- The Unknown: (A Dream of Mars), by Rudy Palais
- After Mars, the god of war, had appeared to Adolf Hitler in his dreams, the Unknown received a message from the goddess of Victory. She broke him out of his jail cell and turned the tables on the Nazis.
- Destroyer 171: "Captain Eddie Hickens Down at Sea", by Andre LeBlanc
- Kid Patrol: (The Living Dummy), by Gill Fox
- G-2: "Death in a Crowded Room", by Al Gabrielle?
- The Nazi, King Spy, uses his 5th Column ring to take over a hotel in order to use it as a base to kill Washington D.C. officials.
- No trivia.
Links and References
- National Comics #34 entire issue
- National Comics #43 index entry
- National Comics #43 Chic Carter spoilers
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.