Nero Fox, an anthropomorphic fox, was the jive-jumping emperor of ancient Rome on Earth-C, known for playing the saxophone while the city burned... with anger at the horrible noise. Nero's bodyguard Barkus frequently protected the emperor from his own foolish schemes.
- Music: The sound of Nero Fox's trusty "gobble-horn" could shatter pottery, curdle milk, and repel an entire barbarian horde.
- This version of Nero Fox, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Nero Fox was the cover feature of Leading Comics from issue #16 to #22, after which he was replaced by Peter Porkchops for the rest of the series.
- Nero Fox is a parody of Emperor Nero. His name is a play on Nero Wolfe.
- 8 Appearances of Nero Fox (Earth-C)
- 1 Images featuring Nero Fox (Earth-C)
- Quotations by or about Nero Fox (Earth-C)
- Character Gallery: Nero Fox (Earth-C)