""Spawn!"": Orion is captured by Slig of the Deep Six, but manages to break free and kills Slig in battle. Meanwhile, Sgt. "Terrible" Turpin of the Metropolis police force starts trying to investigate the mystery of Inter-Gang's actions in the city.
- HAHAHAHAHAH! That's the kind of talk I like to hear, Slig!! Tell me!! Tell me how I will die at your hands! Your reply is slow in coming!! Perhaps you need a bit of urging!! Talk, Slig, talk!! You seemed so fond of it when I was at your mercy!! You dogs of Apokolips are eloquent when destiny favors you! Ah! I see that your counterpart Mother Box is where her guidance is sorely needed!! --Near your head!! But she'll protect you no more, you demon! Like you, Slig, she must be rendered inoperative! Listen how she voices her fear! It's sad! War is terrible and sad! --When even such wonderous mechanisms must pay for the flaws in us!! The pressure increases!! She must cease to function--- or-- Destruct! She's gone, Slig!! When she couldn't serve you-- your Mother Box chose to die!! She loved you, Slig!!! HAHAHAHA!!
- — Orion
Synopsis for "Spawn!"
Orion is captured by Slig of the Deep Six, but manages to break free and kills Slig in battle. Meanwhile, Sgt. "Terrible" Turpin of the Metropolis police force starts trying to investigate the mystery of Inter-Gang's actions in the city.
Appearing in "Spawn!"
- Promethean Giants (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Introducing Fastbak"
Fastbak, a young god of New Genesis, is surpassed in speed only by Lightray, but his races are usually cut short for singing practice.
Appearing in "Introducing Fastbak"
Synopsis for "Scavenger Hunt"
This story is reprinted from Adventure Comics #74.
Appearing in "Scavenger Hunt"
- Henry (Single appearance)
- Crusher Burns (Single appearance)
- Patty (Single appearance)
- Big Droop (Single appearance)